- Why does Home Quote work so well?
- How do you determine the quote in the Home Quote letter?
- Where do the homeowner leads come from?
- Why does Auto Quote work so well?
- How do you determine the quote in the Auto Quote letter?
- Where do the auto leads come from?
- What is BlueBridge Software?
- How does BlueBridge work?
- Why do I need BlueBridge software?
- Is there an additional charge for BlueBridge Software?
- Can I purchase BlueBridge software for quoting and do the mailings myself?
- How do I install BlueBridge?
- When does the quoting take place?
- How do I know when BlueBridge is quoting?
- Do I need to start, stop, and monitor the quoting each month?
- Will I be able to use my computer when the software is quoting?
- Will I be able to access Alliance while the software is quoting?
- Will I have to upload leads to BlueBridge?
- How do I update my Gateway/Alliance username and password?
- The Real-Comp arrow icon next to my clock disappeared, how do I get it back?
QUOTE LETTER ORDER PROCESSING AND BILLING
- Can I use my Allstate® Executive Advantage Card?
- What other forms of payment are available?
- Are there any long-term contracts?
- Can orders be set up on a recurring basis? Are discounts offered for doing this?
- If I agree to recurring orders, is my price per letter fixed for the duration of the recurring periods?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What happens if I commit to mail for multiple months and then decide to cancel?
- Is there a minimum order requirement?
- When will my credit card be charged for the mailing?
- Are the leads that I purchase exclusive? Will I be informed of other Agents mailing into my ZIP Codes?
- Do you provide phone numbers? Are the phone numbers scrubbed?
- Are your leads scrubbed for Allstate® policy and DNS?
- What are the benefits of having leads loaded into Alliance?
- Can I modify the text of the letter or coverage quoted?
- Will there be live customer support to walk me through the process?
- What steps do you take to ensure optimal mail deliverability?
- Will I receive a follow-up file for the prospects that I mailed to?
- What kind of confirmation will I receive to know when my mail was delivered?
- Why are quote letters not available in my state or region?
- Can I import my leads into Blitz?
Why does Home Quote work so well?
This program is so effective because it includes actual quote figures as opposed to the solicitations used by other Agents that fill most mailboxes. Actual discount scenarios are also included in the letter. Because the quote is timed to arrive just prior to the homeowner's renewal date, the prospect is motivated to compare his current coverage with the actual figures presented in the letter.
How do you determine the quote in the Home
Real-Comp's proprietary system integrates and works directly with Alliance to produce the quotes mailed to your prospects. By combining qualified public record data, and the Allstate® proprietary quote rules; we are able to generate a highly accurate and customized homeowner's quote.
Where do the homeowner leads come from?
All homeowner leads are derived from real public property record data. Data may come from Real-Comp internal data or a reputable third party vendor.
Why does Auto Quote work so well?
This program is so effective because it includes actual quote figures as opposed to the solicitations used by other Agents that fill most mailboxes. Actual discount scenarios are also included in the letter.
How do you determine the quote in the Auto
Real-Comp's proprietary system integrates and works directly with Alliance to produce the quotes mailed to your prospects. By combining specific vehicle, driver, and agent inputted coverage and discount information; we are able to generate a quote through the Agent's Alliance system. This guarantees that the rates being outputted will be the most accurate available.
Where do the auto leads come from?
All auto leads are acquired through a reputable third party partner. Leads are multi-sourced from verified consumer transactions and verified valid for marketing purposes. No data is obtained from state motor vehicle files.
What is BlueBridge Software?
BlueBridge is the companion quote software for AutoQuote and HomeQuote letters. Think of BlueBridge as a connection between Real-Comp and your Alliance system. Leads, quote parameters, and finished quotes are transmitted back and forth between Real-Comp and Alliance via the BlueBridge software.
How does BlueBridge work?
- Real-Comp supplies BlueBridge with a lead and your selected quote parameters.
- BlueBridge quotes leads through Alliance.
- Quotes are submitted back to Real-Comp for printing and mailing.
- All information is saved in Alliance for easy follow-up.
Why do I need BlueBridge software?
BlueBridge software is required for fulfilling an AutoQuote or HomeQuote order with Real-Comp. The software is installed on your machine at time of order placement. All monthly quoting is initiated from there, ensuring the greatest level of security and guaranteeing Allstate compliance.
Is there an additional charge for
No. The software is only the tool used to generate your prospect specific quotes, not the actual product. The software and updates are all included as part of the per letter price that you pay.
Can I purchase BlueBridge software for
quoting and do the mailings myself?
No. BlueBridge software is only available to Agents who have active HomeQuote or AutoQuote mailings with Real-Comp. It is not designed to run as a standalone quote software package.
How do I install BlueBridge?
BlueBridge may be downloaded directly after you place your order or at any time from the Real-Comp website. After clicking the Download button:
- Open the downloaded file, and choose 'Run'.
- Follow the installation wizard instructions to complete install.
- Next, follow configuration prompts for entering your Real-Comp and Alliance username and password.
When does the quoting take place?
BlueBridge is designed to be as unobtrusive as possible. Most quoting occurs during non-business hours, at night or on the weekend. However, depending on your order size, some quoting may be required during work hours. It should never interfere with your normal work flow or slow down your machine.
How do I know when BlueBridge is quoting?
Again, in most cases, quoting will take place during non-business hours and go unnoticed by the Agent. However, in the event that quotes are processing during business hours, a status bar on the first tab of the BlueBridge control panel will alert you to this.
Do I need to start, stop, and monitor the
quoting each month?
No. Quoting is initiated by Real-Comp and will take place in the background. You will not need to start or stop quotes.
Will I be able to use my computer when the
software is quoting?
Yes. All quoting takes place ‘behind the scenes’ and should not interfere with your normal workflow.
Will I be able to access Alliance while the
software is quoting?
Yes. Quoting should not limit your ability to access and work within Alliance.
Will I have to upload leads to BlueBridge?
No. BlueBridge is designed to limit agent interaction and remove the need for cumbersome file handling. All leads are supplied and managed by Real-Comp.
How do I update my Gateway/Alliance
username and password?
Every time you update your Alliance password in Gateway, you’ll also need to update it in the BlueBrdige software. Quotes cannot be performed when these credentials are expired. To update, simply:
- Locate the Real-Comp BlueBridge arrows in the system tray near your clock, and click to open.
- Select the 'Allstate' tab, and enter your new password.
- Click 'Save', and make sure BlueBridge confirms a successful update.
The Real-Comp arrow icon next to my clock
disappeared, how do I get it back?
In order to fulfill your AutoQuote and HomeQuote letters, BlueBridge must always be running in your system tray. If the program has been removed, follow these steps to place it back in the system tray:
- Click on your 'Start' menu.
- Select 'All Programs'.
- Locate 'Real-Comp' and select 'Real-Comp BlueBridge'.
QUOTE LETTER ORDER PROCESSING AND BILLING
Can I use my Allstate® Executive Advantage
Yes, Real-Comp has been a member of the Allstate® Executive Advantage Program since March, 2009.
What other forms of payment are available?
Agents may pay with an Executive Advantage card or any other major credit card, with the exception of Diner's Club. Agents can use multiple cards to pay for a Home Quote order. We also accept ACH debits (electronic check) for payment. The Agent will receive a credit card/ACH authorization form as part of the order process.
Are there any long-term contracts?
No. Mailings may be ordered on a one-time basis or on a continuing order cycle.
Can orders be set up on a recurring basis?
Are discounts offered for doing this?
Yes. In fact, Real-Comp encourages Agents to mail for several months in order to have enough time to effectively gauge the success of the program. Real-Comp does offer percentage discounts if an Agent sets up their mailing for a commitment period of at least three months. If ordered on a recurring basis, the Agent has the ability to cancel the order at any time.
If I agree to recurring orders, is my price
per letter fixed for the duration of the recurring periods?
No. The cost of the letters is not fixed at any time. Postage, stationery, and envelopes are costs outside the control of Real-Comp. Conversely, the Agent has the option of stopping or modifying the program at any time.
What is the cancellation policy?
An Agent may request to cancel an order at any time in writing, however; if the order has already been pulled, batched, merged, and Postal Statements have been generated, and/or the batch has been sent to fulfillment, then it will not be possible to cancel that particular batch order. We will, however, honor cancellation of all subsequent orders until resumed by the Agent.
What happens if I commit to mail for
multiple months and then decide to cancel?
All full service orders will receive the listed discounts for the duration of the selected commitment period. However, all orders canceled by the agent before the end of this period will be subject to an early termination fee. This fee will be the number of letters mailed multiplied by the discount amount, plus all applicable sales tax.
Is there a minimum order requirement?
Yes. Orders must be a minimum of 250 letters. This is to ensure the maximum postage discount for every Agent order.
When will my credit card be charged for the
Credit cards will be charged the day of or day after the mailing's scheduled drop at the post office.
Are the leads that I purchase exclusive?
Will I be informed of other Agents mailing into my ZIP
In order to allow all customers an equal opportunity, there is NO exclusivity offered with regard to duplicate mailings made on behalf of multiple Agents into the same ZIP Code. Upon request and prior to placing an order, sales personnel will disclose to any customer the number of other customers, if any, who are currently mailing into the same ZIP Codes of interest.
Do you provide phone numbers? Are the phone
Yes. Phone numbers are provided where available. However, because of the scarcity of phone numbers, the number of leads available with phone numbers will vary widely depending upon the data. Phone numbers are provided free of charge but are NOT scrubbed against any state or federal Do Not Call List.
Are your leads scrubbed for Allstate®
policy and DNS?
Yes. All leads are scrubbed against the company policy file (updated monthly) and the Do Not Mail file (updated bi-weekly) prior to generating counts available by ZIP Code for the customer.
What are the benefits of having leads
loaded into Alliance?
Simplified follow-up. When a prospect calls about the letter they received, you can easily pull it up in Alliance using the prospect name or unique control number printed on each letter. No data entry- All quote information is saved in Alliance which saves the Agent and LSP's the time of re-keying the data.
Can I modify the text of the letter or
Individual Agent changes are not permitted. Real-Comp does not have control over the letter verbiage. All concerns regarding letter specifics should be addressed with your Regional marketing leaders.
Will there be live customer support to walk
me through the process?
Yes. Production managers will be available Monday-Friday, 8-5 CST to assist the Agent in placing the order satisfactorily. The production office can be reached by phone at 800-664-5336 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What steps do you take to ensure optimal
Undeliverable mail pieces due to bad addresses can be an unnecessary cost to your business. To eliminate this waste, we run all of our data through USPS software to guarantee that your mail will reach your potential customers. This process includes running leads through the National Change of Address.
Will I receive a follow-up file for the
prospects that I mailed to?
Yes. Agents will receive a follow-up file via email for each mail order placed. The file is an Adobe PDF document that is searchable and printable at your option. If phone numbers were ordered you will receive a separate spreadsheet containing contacts and phone numbers to be loaded into any scrubbing tool.
What kind of confirmation will I receive to
know when my mail was delivered?
Every mailing you do will include what is known as a confirmation letter. This will be delivered to your address so that you can confirm the mailing took place and approximate when your prospects will also be receiving their mail piece.
Why are quote letters not available in my
state or region?
We would like to make our products available to agents in every state. Please give our corporate office a call at 800-580-8300 to discuss your particular needs.
Can I import my leads into Blitz?
Yes. Please see the instructions on integrating Real-Comp with Blitz here.